Orange pigment used to neutralize cool green/blue/ashy eyebrows. It contains no titanium dioxide and will provide color shifting, not lightening. It is darker than Golden Corrector. Layer to achieve the desired result.
Green pigment used to neutralize pink/red eyebrows. It contains no titanium dioxide and will provide color shifting, not lightening. Layer to achieve the desired result.
Yellow pigment used to neutralize pink/red/purple eyebrows. It contains no titanium dioxide and will provide color shifting, not lightening. Layer to achieve the desired result.
Pigments, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Aqua, Rosin, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol
- CTL certified
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Made in USA
- CPNP registered
- BVL registered
- 3.5-year shelf life unopened. 1 year once opened
- Store upright in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use
- Dilute with shading solution, if necessary
- Mix with a modifier to create the perfect shade, if necessary
- Apply using your preferred Tina Davies microblade or needle cartridge
- Peel off tab and open lid to dispense
- Apply clear tape to label for efficient disinfection between procedures
Talk to product expert
these pigments are excellent their amazing colors, Since I try them, I stayed, my disagreement is with the lids of the containers, They are not designed to close once opened, I went down a lot and the last time they all spilled despite having tried to cover them well and I lost many of them, so I would like you reevaluate this, than you, anyway I will continue being your client always!
Shading solution and pigments
Great! All worked very well