Warm brown. This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick skin tones 3-5 and can be used for texturing on Fitzpatrick skin tones 1-3.
Pure white. Can be used for highlights in your areola to help with details and 3D nipples.
Pure carbon black. Can be used to help create a 3D nipple in darker skin tones.
Cool, khaki green. This color is only used if you have trouble matching the undertone in certain skin types. Add just a dip or drop and it will cancel out any pink. This color will help you find the perfect match for anyone with Fitzpatrick skin tones 3-4.
Warm, soft pink. Adding a couple of drops of this can add a nice pink to your main areola color. This color can be mixed with Middle Mixer for a nice warm nipple colour.
Warm, darkest brown. This can be lightened with Middle Mixer and darkened with a drop of Low Black.
Warm, skin tone. Can be used for areola on Fitzpatrick skin tones 1-3.
Cool, skin tone. Add this colour to Prime L Skin to make a natural areola color.
Pigments, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Aqua, Rosin, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol
- CTL certified
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Made in USA
- CPNP registered
- BVL registered
- 3-year shelf life unopened. 1 year once opened
- Store upright in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use
- Dilute with shading solution, if necessary
- Mix with a modifier to create the perfect shade, if necessary
- Apply using your preferred Tina Davies needle cartridge
- Store in a cool dry place
Talk to product expert