Neutral, medium value, skin tone pigment used for skin camouflage, areola or to lighten other colors.
Warm, light value, skin tone pigment used for skin camouflage, areola highlight or to lighten other colors.
Pure titanium dioxide white pigment used as a highlighter. Not to be used to lighten other colors.
Pigments, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Aqua, Rosin, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol
- CTL certified
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Made in USA
- CPNP registered
- BVL registered
- 3-year shelf life unopened. 1 year once opened
- Store upright in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use
- Dilute with shading solution, if necessary
- Mix with a modifier to create the perfect shade, if necessary
- Apply using your preferred Tina Davies needle cartridge
- Store in a cool dry place
Talk to product expert