I ❤️ INK Needle Cartridges
10 per box
Soft finger ledge allows for closer-to-tip hold for greater control.
Elongated tip & thinner outer casing for better skin contact visibility.
Soft finger ledge for hand comfort even during long procedures.
Thinner membrane & long tapered needles for seamless ink deposit with minimal trauma.
- Universal cartridge design is compatible with all rotary machines, not compatible with PMU Digital Machines/devices.
- Compatible with the following Rotary Machines: Axys Vahalla, Cheyenne, Xion, Xion S, Bellar, Vahalla, Bishop, Rook Quill, Mast Tour, Omnia, Flux, Rook Quill, Mast Magi, Dragonhawk, and more.
- Not compatible with the following PMU Machines/Devices: Nouveau Contour, Amiea, Golden Eye, Biotek, Bomtech, Meicha, Purebeau, Artmex, PhiBrows, Charme, Biomaser, Infinity, Slay Bae, Giant Sun, Helios, Boujee, and more.
- Needle selection is based on personal preference, skin conditions, and design demands
- To use: insert, twist and lock
- Adjust the needle hang on your machine to allow the needle to protrude by 2mm-3mm
- Allow the needle to "draw up" ink into the tip of the cartridge by running the machine and holding the tip in place
- Always work off the tip(s) of the needle without forcing it into the skin
- Maintain a taut stretch at all times to maximize ink deposit and minimize skin trauma
- Wipe the tip of the needle frequently to remove buildup
- During tattooing, clean the needle cartridge in sterile water to remove buildup and when changing colors, similar to when you are painting
- Do not allow the needle to hit the bottom of the pigment cup to prevent damage to the tip of the needle
- Dispose into a Sharps container after use, do not reuse
Wow- the mags are something else - I’ve used 7 and 9 mags on lips that had scar tissue and it wasn’t a problem. I’ve also used a 9 mag on an areola over scar tissue and it was smooth- the colour was even and saturated. I absolutely loved the 1rl .25 on brows. They’re stable and comfortable to hold and use. I like holding the tip which is super, as it’s shaped perfectly and rubbery/spongy so you have a perfect grip and makes lining precise. But I whip shade holding my machine slightly further up. I feel they hold a lot of ink even when the needle is short and doesn’t flood the area you're working on with ink.
I’m finding the flexibility nice for the skin and they are “brush-like”. The I LOVE INK magnums “flex and give” with the skin yet still deposit great color evenly on the oilier poreless skin. Some other brand’s magnums I’ve used are not as flexible and require extra careful use to avoid skin trauma whereas these have great “give” so to speak.
I tried your needles for the first time on my eyeliner client and I LOVE IT! I used a .30mm 1RL and it was absolutely perfect. So much color! See the attached pic of the first pass and second pass.