The best solution for developing a lighter, more sheer color especially for shading purposes. Dilute your pigment at your chosen ratio in your pigment cup before a procedure.
- Lessen your pigment load for a softer, less intense color in any procedure
- For manual shading, dilute pigment 50-80%
- Optional for machine shading
- Unlike water, this shading solution mixes perfectly with any pigment to avoid separation
Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Aqua, Rosin, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol
- CTL certified
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Made in USA
- CPNP registered
- BVL registered
- 3-year shelf life unopened. 1 year once opened
I love using a manual microblading shader needle, and the Thick Shading Solution is absolutely necessary to give a light wash of color behind the strokes for added dimension.
Talk to product expert
Shading with Tina Davis ink
I’ve been using Tina Davis ink and other products. Love the effect of shading with used with the ink. Soo smooth and seamless!!
Who doesn’t LOVE the Shading Solution?
I absolutely LOVE this product. It's a must have for all PMU artists. Its as essential as Nitrile gloves. Period.