A light, orange pigment used to neutralize grey/blue/green eyebrows.
A green pigment used to correct pink/red eyebrows.
A warm orange pigment used to correct blue/ashy eyebrows.
A warm light yellow pigment used to correct cool purple/grey eyebrows.
Cool green/brown pigment that can be used to correct pink/red eyebrows. Can be used as a corrector or directly on top of faded brows. For correction, layer to achieve desired effect. This color can also be used as an ashy brown for blondes or light brunettes, or to add coolness to other colors.
Cool green pigment. Can be used to correct red/orange eyebrows or used to cool other colors. Do not oversaturate, dilute if necessary to prevent over-saturation/too much coverage. Contains titanium dioxide and will provide more coverage. Layer to achieve desired result.
Pigments, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Aqua, Rosin, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol
- CTL certified
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Made in USA
- CPNP registered
- BVL registered
- 3-year shelf life unopened. 1 year once opened
- Store upright in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use
- Dilute with shading solution, if necessary
- Mix with a modifier to create the perfect shade, if necessary
- Apply using your preferred Tina Davies microblade or needle cartridge
- Peel off tab and open lid to dispense
- Apply clear tape to label for efficient disinfection between procedures
Talk to product expert
Worked for what I needed with correction. As always great products
My experience with this pigment was exceptional. I was very confident using it after I saw the results from the first pass on my clients very dark brows. We are very happy with the results.