- 5% licodaine for maximum strength
- Lasts 2-3 hours
- No vasoconstrictors that can affect the ink in skin, work will come out exactly as envisioned
- Safe for use on sensitive areas including eyelids and lips
- FDA and Health Canada approved
- Anti-inflammatory Vitamin E
- Neutral pH
- 100% cruelty-free
- Clean the area with an alcohol swab
- Apply a thick layer of cream evenly onto the skin
- Cover the area with an airtight dressing like Tegaderm or saran wrap
- Leave for 30-40 minutes
- Remove the dressing and wipe away excess cream with a wet towel
I was honestly expecting this not to work but WOW was I wrong. I followed the directions and wrapped up my arm for an hour prior to my tattoo appointment and I legitimately could not feel ANYTHING for the first two and a half hours. I ended up sitting for 5 and a half hours altogether and was in no pain until the very end. My tattoo artist tapped out before I did, I’m already heavily tattooed and I plan on using this stuff for all the sensitive areas in the future.
AMAZING. kept me numb for 3 hours. Bought twice already and will def buy again
Product came in super fast! I’m excited to try it out for my upcoming appointment for lip injections.
My clients have been appreciative of the strength of this product.
I recommend this to anyone in need of a numbing cream. It works good for my clients. Haven’t had no problems so far